SEW MANY RAGGEDIES

Welcome to SEW MANY RAGGEDIES. All my items are handmade by me in my clean, smoke/pet free home. Anything on my blog can be purchased. Please email me (theraggedylady@yahoo.com) if you have any questions. Thank you.

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Hello Everyone,

It's been quite some time since my last post.  Maybe even a couple of years!!  I would like to get started again on blogging.  I've been very busy building my online store on Facebook and I have just started again to add items to my Etsy Shop.  Hopefully I will be blogging again soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rene! So glad to have you back in blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Danice, from Homespun Hannah's Blog. So glad to have you back in blog land.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment. It really means a lot to me!