SEW MANY RAGGEDIES

Welcome to SEW MANY RAGGEDIES. All my items are handmade by me in my clean, smoke/pet free home. Anything on my blog can be purchased. Please email me (theraggedylady@yahoo.com) if you have any questions. Thank you.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day to all us Moms!!  I had an awesome Mother's Day.  After church, my hubby took me to an outdoor antique market.  We saw lots of great stuff.  I bought some fabric and an antique bracelet.  Then we grabbed a bite to eat and by this time it was time to head home.  We got home and did some yard work.  Now I know by some standards this might seem like a very boring Mother's Day, but we had a great time together.  Now it's time to relax and sit by the tv and watch Once Upon a Time.  Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] Vimax
    [-] Vimax Asli
    [-] Vimax Canada
    [-] Obat Vimax
    [-] Pembesar Penis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment. It really means a lot to me!