SEW MANY RAGGEDIES

Welcome to SEW MANY RAGGEDIES. All my items are handmade by me in my clean, smoke/pet free home. Anything on my blog can be purchased. Please email me (theraggedylady@yahoo.com) if you have any questions. Thank you.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Severe Storms

It's very dark here this morning.  We're in for some storms this afternoon ~  strong winds, hail and rain.  It's supposed to be like this all week!  I'm so ready for spring to arrive.  We did have one day where it was 70.  Working on some raggedies and will post them later on Facebook if I don't lose power.  Take care everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Stay safe Rene. We in Alabama got storms all day yesterday into early this morning. Sadly, twenty-something fatalities are reported.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment. It really means a lot to me!