SEW MANY RAGGEDIES

Welcome to SEW MANY RAGGEDIES. All my items are handmade by me in my clean, smoke/pet free home. Anything on my blog can be purchased. Please email me (theraggedylady@yahoo.com) if you have any questions. Thank you.

Monday, April 22, 2013

I know I've been missing from Blogland lately.  I have been busy with my wholesale business.  But there is another reason I've been missing...my Dad passed away very suddenly and unexpectedly on April 1.  He had a home in another state and I had to fly out there to take care of it.  He also has a home here in Michigan and now I have to take care of that.  There are many, many things I have to take care, even though he had prepared for this day long ago. So everything will be put on the back burner until I can get his estate cleaned up and sold.  Thank you for checking with me. 

6 comments:

  1. I'm so very sorry. Prayers for you from Holly Hills Primitives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Sending prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you. Very sorry for your loss. You're in our prayers ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Sorry to hear about your loss.
    Take all the time you need ~ Prayers and thoughts going your way.
    {{HUGS}}
    Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweetie my prayers are with you...I know how hard it is to lose your dad ! Try to relax and just take things day by day. I am so sorry you are going through this.
    Grace to you,
    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your kind words. They mean so much to me.
    Blessings,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment. It really means a lot to me!