SEW MANY RAGGEDIES

Welcome to SEW MANY RAGGEDIES. All my items are handmade by me in my clean, smoke/pet free home. Anything on my blog can be purchased. Please email me (theraggedylady@yahoo.com) if you have any questions. Thank you.

Friday, March 30, 2012

It's Been a Long Time...

Well, it's been a long time since I've listed anything on Etsy.  I have been having lots of sales on FB, so today I decided I'm going to give Etsy another try.  Here is the doll I just finished and listed. I like to change my crafting style up a bit from time to time.  I find that I really love the prim and grungy look.  So I might make more of them in the future. It's cold and rainy here today.  Hopefully we will get some warm weather soon! Tomorrow I'm going to an Antique and Folk Art Show in Saginaw, Michigan.  Can't wait.  I'll try to take some pics. Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. I am happy your sales are doing great and I hope they continue on Etsy. I love your new doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your having good sales on FB!!!
    Hope your sales at Etsy work for you!!!
    Have a great weekend ~ hope you find lots of wonderful treasures!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore your Raggedy's! That's awesome that you've had such great sales on FB! I hope that continues for you in Etsy.

    The antique and folk art show sounds wonderful, I hope you enjoyed it. Have a fantastic week~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish we could have met at Breckenridge. I'm SOO hoping that we get in the November show, but I'm trying to be patient. Hope you can come to the shop, it would be so much fun to meet! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new dolly...she's primitively sweet. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment. It really means a lot to me!