SEW MANY RAGGEDIES

Welcome to SEW MANY RAGGEDIES. All my items are handmade by me in my clean, smoke/pet free home. Anything on my blog can be purchased. Please email me (theraggedylady@yahoo.com) if you have any questions. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Come Check Out My New Girls!!!

I have been a busy little bee this morning.  I decided that before I start any new projects, that I would try and finish up some things that I've been working on first.  So, here are the first two things that I finished up this morning.  First is this adorable annie that I call Spring Thyme Annie. She's approx. 19" tall. She's made from osnaburg and has been baked and stained. I made her from a Prindle Mountain Primitives pattern.  She's $38 plus shipping.
The next one I finished up is this adorable little Annie with her flower pot.  I made her from a Katie's Homespun pattern.  She's wearing quilt shop fabric. Her flower is a painted clay pot filled with spanish
moss and two yo-yo flowers.  She's $14.95 + ship if anyone is interested.  You can email me if you are interested in either one of these dolls or just go to my website at: www.sewmanyraggedies.com
Thank you so much!!

2 comments:

  1. They both are adorable, great work. I am sure they will be in a new home very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet new Annies Rene!! I especially like Spring Thyme Annie....adorable! Happy Tuesday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment. It really means a lot to me!